Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Photos from Dad's Diner Car and Bike Show in Copake, NY. It was hot, hot, hot out there but the cars and bikes were worth the heat. :)













1965 Corvette




Chris's VW Beetle

My car and Chris with his VW Beetle 

Me and my lovely Joy














Corvair








Impala











1956 Ford Fairlane Crown Victoria





1956 Ford Fairlane Crown Victorica





BEST OF SHOW - 1956 Ford Crown Victoria











Front interior of the older blue car below... I don't know what it was, but it was so cool. 


Back seat interior of blue car below.


Love this car!


Chris and his beautiful VW Beetle


Love the interior of this 1965 Corvette



1965 Chevy Corvette











My favorite bike

My favorite bike again :)












Bronco :)


Mercedes



No comments:

Post a Comment